Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls Camp 2009 - Lo mia













Last Wednesday, I got an invitation to go with the YW of my ward to the Girls Camp because they didn't have leaders going with them the whole time, I was really excited because it would be my first camp! So on Friday early morning (at 6am) we met at the Stake Center . Then when we arrived to the camp, the YCL (Youth Camp Leaders) welcoming us and gave us the theme for the Camp. There is a Church there, is beautiful in the middle of the forest, that area is called the Sacred Grove. There were different activities that I had the opportunity to participate when I accompanied them. Some of the activities were : archery, air riffle, rappelling, canoeing, hiking, devotionals, crafts, dance and certifications! It was a fun experience to be around the YW, definitely it was great and uplifting experience!!!! We could feel a wonderful spirit there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment