Monday, August 9, 2010

Waiting for Joel, last weeks...


Here we are at our 38 weeks, excited and nervous waiting for our little one who we want to join our family as soon as he feels ready! We LOVE him, that can't wait to see and hold him whenever he wants to surprise us!

NOTE : We'll see if he makes it to his Daddy's B-day or if he will wait until his due date which is Aug 21st somehow I realized that day was Pres Thomas Spencer Monson's B-day, so definitely has to be Thomas, besides those days I have to say that mom is from the 28th, and we have some friends who have given us their day as an option as well...I noticed there are lots of  B-days in August!!

Here at 37 weeks

2 comments:

  1. hey guys we are so excited for you, can`t wait to see photos of baby Joel....and I agree... lots of b-days in August...mine,Thomas, Ranger Lee ,your mom, etc!!! Baby Joel will be part of the big August family : ) (I wrote it again,cause I don`t know why it didn`t show up the whole text)

    ReplyDelete