Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's day

Some friends that we met at our old apartment "invited" us to go out for dinner on Friday before Mother's day, we went to Famous Dave's (first time for us).  We had a great time and Joel enjoyed his time being outside and around more people, besides that he had new things to play with, so we kept an eye on him, he definitely was happy.



 Here with Pam, Jessup and their little boy Curtis

 Mother's day was special and I got very spoiled by my wonderful husband who made breakfast for me
 We had a great dinner and lilies that Tom gave me a couple days ago
For dessert I was craving cheesecake so I made one to complement that delicious dinner we had.

Thank you for all your LOVE, spoiling me, time and help with Joel, so I could have my FIRST unforgettable mother's day!!!! LOVE you

No comments:

Post a Comment