Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy birthday Diana

We had a little birthday party on Saturday evening since her real day is today (Monday). It was a last minute party, I was planning on doing it in a couple weeks (but Tom thought it will be better sooner than later because of his work schedule and it was closer to Diana's birthday, we invited some friends and I tried to make a couple things with my mom's help to get things ready.
Joel was super excited and both kids had a great time.
Can't believe that my baby is 2 already, time flies, but we feel so blessed to have her in our family to fill it with love, funny moments and learning experiences, Diana knows how to be a sweet little girl and get out of trouble because of it.

This was the invitation I planned to give out to our friends but it was hard to make it happen and give them in the same week, so I had to use technology : Facebook and phone calls.

Made the center piece ( very simple but with lots of love) and decorate the cupcakes ( thinking that next birthday will try to find a cake with less frosting or less sweet...will see)



I used the ' invitations' for kids to make some Minnie / Mickey Mouse crafts, also had some coloring paper













Besides the center pieces and cupcakes, made the treat bags and Minnie / Mickey Mouse ears.

Diana was super ready to blow her candle, that I had to light it up like three times to get the picture.

Everybody look like had a great time! 
Diana excited opening presents
These are the only pictures I could get from the kids on their Sunday best...hope I can get a better one where they can actually look smiling to the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment