Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blood drive

On Saturday morning there was a blood drive at church.  Since Tom hasn't been able to donate blood for a while, he decided that was the day, because it was in the morning.  I wanted to take Joel for a little ride before his nap, but it took a long time, they were supposed to start at 8am and they started by 9.30am.  So Tom got out around 10.30am, so Joel had took a late nap, which was good because he was super tired. So here is our hero =D We love you, thank you for your service!

 This was my first time going to a blood drive, and I was impressed by all the equipment they had there ready

Mission accomplished!!!
Thomas was hoping to get out of all his chores because he gave blood, but it turns out I burned my finger making a choco-flan.  So I had to make him do all the house work for a few days.  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment