Monday, July 9, 2012

Diana's six months

Here she is, our princess Diana again, she loves to play with balls, dolls, anything she can chew, and with cars, so Joel is learning to share, even though is hard for him, because cars are his more valuable treasure. Diana is doing great, she is growing and has been healthy, she's eating pretty good, and she's so funny to be around, she is making lots of cute faces, and wants to walk and chase Joel, she loves him, there are lots of people at Church that love her, and anywhere she goes, she just smiles and she gets attention, she knows what she wants. She is an angel.







 She is a friend from our neighbor (the lady with cats) and has been helping our neighbor to trap a few of them, so we met them and found out they are LDS too, her daughter's name is Liahona (can't forget that) so Diana played with them for a little bit, nice people!
This is the best picture of them I could take, I like it !

At Church!

Waking up !!



Golden time with daddy!
Love to see her sleeping, she's adorable!



Oh how much I love this picture, I had to be fast to be able to capture this precious moment of brotherly love and care



At our new home!

This dress used to be mine, my mom brought it, last year when she got here, and it looked really big to me at first, but when I tried on Diana it was perfect, just on time to wear it for Church! It doesn't fit her anymore ...


1 comment:

  1. wow Anna
    Diana ya tiene 6 meses? como pasa el tiempo tan rapido,esta preciosa, me encanta su sonrisa y me super encanto la foto donde Joel le esta dando de comer

    ReplyDelete