Sunday, July 8, 2012

More about Joel

Sorry about not writing a lot and making a nice story related to each picture,  it has been hard to post pictures, and posting  a few pictures here and there of the kids is easier on us. Below you can see a few pictures of Joel and part of his adventures,
 This first picture shows what Joel did with just one M&M I gave to him, first I thought he ate it, but when I took his shirt off I found it on his chest....so he got all messy without eating chocolate, and he didn't ask for more.
 Showing a little of how well Joel likes to eat, he didn't want to sit on his high chair, until I sat Diana, now he does it.
 Having some  fun driving (pretending) I know its a boy thing, but Joel LOVES cars a lot

He had a great time!
 Playing  recorder
Making sure Diana's toys work, or probably he was pretending to be a baby again
 Joel is a big helper, when we went to HD to get a toilet sit, the sink for the kitchen, paint and some other things we needed, he was the first one pushing and working really hard as you can see on the pictures, I was just guiding him but he pushed and pushed (I was exhausted going back and forth killing time while daddy was paying).



 Playing with stickers


 Making faces with mommy, here just a few pictures

 Testing the walker
Playing the harmonic again, he likes to play it and the recorder a lot, specially before he fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment