Saturday, August 9, 2014

Diana ballerina

Now was Diana's turn to take couple classes...Acro/ballet.
She's very excited to be able to do and learn more things, I'm surprised how independent and confident she is, that I'm more worried than her...again when I drop her off at her class, she's just wave...she just keeps telling me : 'mom, I'm fine, this is just my dance class'.

I tried to take couple pictures but she doesn't really like them and when I ask her to say cheese to get a big smile, it didn't  happen and she got tired of mommy as you can see in one of the pictures.









Today was her second class and Diana was more willing to poss for mommy that without asking her she started to poss for me ( I like it ;) )
When I was getting her ready was very easy and she was saying I'm going to ballet...I'm going to ballet!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment