Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Diana's first day of preschool

I can't believe how time flies and my baby girl is a big girl now... After debating if she should have a preschool experience or not now or wait until next year, we decided we should give it a try two days a week, I was so surprise as I took her to her new school, she didn't let me take any pictures because she was in a hurry to get inside the school, actually she was opening the door.... She looked so happy and with confidence, as I took her  to her classroom and was trying to say good bye , you will be fine and I'll come back in a bit, she just said 'good bye mommy' (but also meaning something like : mommy you can go I'm fine).

My morning without her seemed very long. When I picked her up her teacher was telling me that she was a very good listener, and doing everything in class. She was happy and excited to show the rest of the family her first craft/project she made today. I can't believe how ready she was to go to preschool and interact with other kids same age.




No comments:

Post a Comment