Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baby shower # 2

These are the presents for the guests for the games we played during the Baby Shower =D
Playing some games
I am supposed to be the model so they can guess how many squares of toilet paper it takes to wrap exactly around my belly
Trying to get the exact squares to win
All of us
  
Opening the presents for Joel
  
Here with all the little presents and a basket
Getting the "flautas" ready for dinner
    
We had "flautas" (little fry tacos), so I can have something typical from Mx  
  
With my dear mom 
Some of the decorations left, that we had on the tables

I had another Baby Shower the Saturday before I left, with some of my mom's and my friends, it was really hard to get them all together, but they wanted to see how baby Joel was growing. Something funny was that Tom told me on the phone when I was telling him I  had some baby showers, he said to me, hope you enjoyed your last parties because later, all the parties will be for the kids, and I told him, well I haven't got anything that I can wear.....everything is too little for me....
Definitely it was a great time, especially to see how excited they were to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment