Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Friends

I had the opportunity to visit with some good friends , Gaby and Ranger, we went to IHOP for breakfast around 9.20am and we were too excited talking and talking, that we left around 1.30pm. It was so good to see each other, we hope to be the five of us next time!!!!
  
Having lunch with another good friend Eloisa
At the same time, I found another friend from my old job Erika
  
With some other good friends from all over....as you can see they came to visit after work on Monday before I left (they have their uniforms still). Norma, me, Maria Elena, Berenice, Ana Lilia and Mariana.

1 comment:

  1. we really had a great time together and yes you`re right the 5 of us...or maybe the 6 of us...lol, depending on when we see you again (by the way, Im not pregnant yet)

    ReplyDelete