Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tampico-Last night

My last night in Tampico was kind of busy, I visited with some good friends from my old job there, and had a good  time with them. Sonia & Rafael.
Later, I went to the Reynoso's house because Pres Reynoso was celebrating his B-day, so his mom, sister and my mom where doing some of the preparations for dinner.
His wife (Micaela) and his sister (Carmen) were in charge of the BBQ with Pedro, that's what Pres Reynoso usually do, but because it was his big day, nobody let him do that.
Here are some friends and family celebrating his 20's!!
   
This is how the "Carne asada" typical from Tampico looks like, also the there were "frijoles charros"  that don't appear on the picture.

Here Pres Reynoso and wife, ready to blow the candle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment