Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Beginnings

Singing the song "Virtue"
Representing the values
The young women from Church that participate in the program
Table set with some of the little presents for the girls
YW theme

As part of being working with the Young Women at Church, we have to plan a program that is called New Beginnings, which is the kick off meeting for the activities the girls will have along the year. There is a representation made of the values of the theme of the YW and then a special musical number, it was a very special and spiritual program that we could enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the young women represented the values and the song....do you have the lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap! It was a very nice program...and it was even better with that beautiful song....I don't have the lyrics...the secretary from YW got the CD at the Deseret bookstore, I didn't know anything until she told me....I would like to make a back up or buy it...hehehe! I need to go to the store and see if they have the lyrics....

    ReplyDelete