Friday, January 1, 2010

Thomas good deed again- 122309




Here we go again, we thought our activities at Church for December were over, but I found out that I had to go for a mutual on Wednesday (before Christmas) , so we set our appointment for Tithing settlement as well for after mutual, we finished it and we were so happy going home when.......we stopped to help a guy in a truck whose load had fallen out of his truck. There were two inch-thick metal sheets weighing 350 pounds each. I got my fingers under one of them, but when two guys on the opposite side lifted their end suddenly, it crushed my fingers and tore the skin. It didn't bleed immediately because it was kind of cold. But they were dripping by the time we got the metal sheets into their truck. Neosporin helped them to heal quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment